If you enjoy extreme adventure activities, finding the right place to go is important. In Kelowna, you can enjoy ziplining and more to get your adrenaline going. Here's where you can enjoy extreme activities in Kelowna.
WildPlay Element Parks
- Primal Swing - You will drop in at a speed of 36m as you swoop from the edge of the cliff. The panoramic views are quite amazing, as well.
- Monkido Aerial Adventure - Enjoy multiple tree-top obstacles, games and ziplines. You will be suspended at 2m to 18m and this element will challenge both your mind and your body.
- DragonFLY Zip Lines - There are seven guided flights you can enjoy. Views include native grasslands, canyons and creeks.
Within the Monkido Aerial Adventure you can enjoy three levels:
- Monkido Kids - Perfect for ages 5 to 13 with plenty of fun and learning. Children will enjoy climbing and scrambling across obstacles as they manage the course from comfortable heights.
- Monkido Classic - The classic choice provides zip lining and swinging games to bring out the "monkey" in you. The heights go from six feed to 45 feet above the ground and you will be tested physically as you let loose.
- Monkido Extreme - The most extreme of the courses, this one provides plenty of fun. However, it goes to about 60 feet above the ground and is only for ages 12 and up.
All three levels provide plenty of challenge.
The Dragonfly Zip Lines are $49.99, while the Monkido Aerial Adventure ranges from $19.99 to $34.99 with the extreme courses as a $9.99 add-on. The Primal Swing is $59.99 for a single swing or $99.99 for a tandem swing.
The park is currently in hibernation until April 25th. Once open, it will provide plenty of fun for those in the Kelowna area throughout the spring, summer and fall months.