You will find the Shannon Lake Golf Club right beside the Lake. It is much more than just a golf course, they offer the Shannon Lake Bar and Grill. You can host your next special occasion at the clubhouse, and allow them to cater your event.
The clubhouse is designed to resemble a pub, and is newly remodeled. You will gain amazing views of Shannon Lake while lounging on the deck, which wraps around the clubhouse. This premier club is part of the PlayGolfKelowna.com group, which allows patrons of Kelowna and visitors to play a number of golf courses at a discounted rate.
Shannon Golf Course offers membership opportunities. They also offer a number of daily specials, which allows individuals to play for a discounted rate. This course is beautiful, offers exceptional rates, and presents challenges for seasoned players and beginners.
Shannon Golf Course can be found off of Highway 97, and is only a 10 minute drive from the heart of Kelowna. The Grill and Bar is opened 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast is served from 8am to 11:30am, Lunch is offered from 11:30am to 5pm, and dinner is served from 5pm to 9pm.
Men’s night festivities is offered on Tuesday starting at 6pm, and women’s night festivities is offered Thursday at 6pm. On Saturdays, you can play 9 holes for $27 (walking) and $37 (riding). You will need to call ahead to book your tee time.
Daily rates with a shared cart are as follows:
- Early Play- 18 holes for $79 plus tax
- After 1pm – 18 holes for $67 plus tax
- After 3:30pm – 18 holes for $55 plus tax
- From 11am to 1pm – 9 hole for $43 plus tax
- After 1pm – 9 house for $38 plus tax
Daily rates walking is as follows:
- Early Play- 18 holes for $61 plus tax
- After 1pm – 18 holes for $49 plus tax
- After 3:30pm – 18 holes for $37 plus tax
- From 11am to 1pm – 9 hole for $32 plus tax
- After 1pm – 9 house for $27 plus tax