Offering both free admission and free parking, the Holistic Market Okanagan is a great place for shopping and more. The market provides plenty of exhibitors, guest speakers, holistic vendors and more. It's found at the laurel Packinghouse in Kelowna and open each month with plenty of great items.
The market will be open on April 12th and will provide many exhibitors including:
- Odette's Skin.Laser.Wellness Clinic - The only holistic Medi-Spa in the area, Odette's provides many products and services for those looking to treat imperfections holistically.
- The Oil Factory - If you love essential oils, you will find them all at this exhibits space.
- Sound Essence
- Fit 'n Healthy Nutrition
- Doc of Detox
- OK in Health eMagazine
- Yonisha Rhythms
- Juice Plus & Tower Garden
- Your Hands Know
- Purple Lotus Healing
- And Many More!
Along with the many exhibitors, there will be a few guest speakers for April including:
- Nina Armitage - 11:45am to 12:15pm
- Brenda Molloy - 12:45om to 1:15pm
- Andre Gagnon - 2pm to 2:30pm
- Michael Rowland - 3pm - 3:30pm
The speakers will cover a variety of topics and Andre Gagnon will even provide hypnosis.
Dates, Hours and Details
The Holistic Market Okanagan is open once a month from April to September. Dates for 2015 include:
- April 12th
- May 24th
- June 21st
- July 19th
- August 23d
- September 13th
The market is open from 11am to 4pm. There will also be fall and winter dates, but they have yet to be announced.
The market is held in The Laurel Packinghouse, which is located at 1304 Ellis Street in Kelowna. You can come out and enjoy plenty of exhibitors, guest speakers and door prizes throughout the season. Whether you're just curious about holistic healing or you're looking for the best in the area, the Holistic Market Okanagan is the right place for you to connect your mind, body and spirit.